STEAL THE MONSOON ESSENTIAL CHECKLIST NOW




MONSOON ESSENTIAL CHECKLIST 2020

                   

 Remember that one time you didn't take your Umbrella and it rained heavily??

I know the feeling !! Trust me !

Monsoons at times can get messy ,  imagine being late for work , umbrella in one hand and coffee in other water splashing on the back of your jeans because of your non water proof  sandals , anyone feeling deja vu?? 


                   


A monsoon essential checklist 2020 is all you need this rainy season  ...... So let's get  it already !!


·      Umbrella :

Prime essentials for monsoon 2020 has to be an umbrella .

I  prefer a foldable umbrella . Easy to carry anywhere ,affordable .

                  

·      Boots:

Boots not only are a monsoon essential but also a fashion statement for sure .

 Boots add so much to a minimal outfit giving it a chic and put together look .

                               


·      Waterproof bag:

I can’t stress this enough how much important it is to have a waterproof bag/purse .


 Ladies lets be honest we try to  fit in almost our whole world in out purse / slings etc .

 It is so much important to have a waterproof bag especially in the rainy season , right from our money to our handkerchief to expensive cosmetics we need ….and I mean NEED a nice waterproof bag along with us 

               





·      Waterproof  cosmetic:

Another essential and a must have not only in rainy season but throughout  is a long lasting , not easily smudged lip gloss/ lipstick .


Lipsticks alone add so much power to an outfit ….I mean a simple white t-shirt ,pair of jeans ,shoes and some fresh coat of red lipstick …ta-da you look classy with a hint of sexiness . 

               









·      Raincoat/ winchester: 

Winchesters /raincoats are not that childish as it sounds trust me .

Many high brand fashion industries have recognized  it as a fashion piece .

 P.S: transparent raincoats are so 2020!!

                     





·      Ziplock bag:

You ask why?? Zip lock bag are very helpful during monsoon , important papers ,documents that won’t be safe in just mere parameters of your hand bag/ bag ziplock bag comes to your rescue . 


They help segregate your stuff with an easy approach .

                 


·      Waterproof socks:

Rainy season and wet socks  the phenomenon is interrelated ……..but it doesn’t need to be like that always . 

Save yourself from being in moist socks for hours till they dry . 

Get your waterproof socks now!!


            

·      Waterproof bag cover:

Monsoon must have are these waterproof bag covers. 


They keep water from seeping in, hence keeping our belongings from getting wet and spoilt .

                 


·      Capri shorts:

Knee length shorts are not only comfy but a huge must have during rains .

 DIY JEANS INTO  CAPRI LINK  BELOW⏬: 
  


                               



·      Light weight clothes (easily dryable) :

Ladies ,Stock light weight clothes before its too late .

 Light weight clothes like chiffon , linen , etc dry quickly hence  saving us from the disgusting feeling we get when our clothes get wet in the rain.

                     
.

·      Waterproof phone cover:


You know , I know , We all know our mobile phones have become our oxygen these days .


But would you risk your phone getting wet  like that ?? NO !!  .


 I know I know it takes away the aesthetic look of your phone but whats the use of a dead phone soaked in water ?? Just cover it up !!

       










Mosquito 
repellent :


REALLY?? I know I know what you thinking but here me out not only does it  keep the mosquitoes away but also acts as a perfume , 

So  the repellent wards away mosquitoes leaving behind a nice fragrance .

           

·      Waterproof footwear:

To all the dead sandals due  to monsoon ….I remember you !!These are monsoon essentials indeed  . If you wanna save the back of your jeans from mud splashing trust me get those waterproof footwear

                   


.·         Waterproof watch:

Ladies invest !! Invest in a good waterproof  branded watch this season , and I agree not all of us can afford expensive branded stuff but we can buy a waterproof watch for us !!

       









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultimate guide to denim essential checklist

What to wear for work from home