What to wear for work from home



WORK FROM HOME OUTFIT IDEAS!

Working from home was a dream for most of us , earring money without travel expenses , working at favourable hours , etc etc , 


Thanks to the ongoing pandemic work from home is a thing for millions of people.


To be really honest guys working from home was easier in the start but as and when time passed I  became very lethargic and irregular towards my pending work  .

I tried waking up early only to fall asleep the next second , i tried the owl schedule only to fail
Trust me when I say this dressing up helps !!


I can't stress this enough how much a new ironed dress with a fresh coat of  lipstick motivates you to start working again 

 so here are some work from home(WFH) must-try outfit ideas ⬇


OUTFIT-1


OUTFIT-2


OUTFIT-3


OUTFIT-4


OUTFIT-5


OUTFIT-6


OUTFIT-7


OUTFIT-8

OUTFIT-9 

OUTFIT-10




OUTFIT-11



So there you go ladies Top 10 work from home outfits  you don't wanna miss , 

so next time you wanna attend a video conference with your work buddies you outfit ready !!

Thank you so much for taking time and reading ......stay tuned for more fashion therapy by me . 
STAY HOME , STAY SAFE !!

Did I miss anything?? anything you wanna add in this list?? Do lemme know in the comment section!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultimate guide to denim essential checklist

STEAL THE MONSOON ESSENTIAL CHECKLIST NOW