Tips and Tricks for effective work from home
Many of us were introduced to work from home
due to the ongoing pandemic.(Thanks corona !)
But undoubtedly Working from home has been a major leverage
to most of us .
There are no restrictions to when you start your work OR
work wearing a pajama or sweats OR don't work at all !!
I like most of us enjoyed the initial days of working from my home , but
then came a time where , I couldn't work efficiently
anymore .
With time Working from home becomes a challenge , you get confused whether to
prioritize your work or domestic chores around you !!
Here are some best tried and tested effective work from home tips and
tricks you don't wanna miss .
1.WEAR COMFY AND PRESENTABLE OUTFITS
I can't stress this enough how much your attire decides your mood ,
your attention in your working and wearing presentable clothes
bring in the workoholic vibe you missed at home .
Wear presentable and neat clothes because you not only embrace the radiant confidence but also a haunch of being at your
office desk!!
2.KEEP CHANGING. YOUR ENVIRONMENT
This one is such a hack .
Changing your work basecamp consistently is so
essential to work efficiently without getting distracted!
As we are very much familiar with the walls of our house ,it becomes
almost difficult for us to concentrate in our work.
So ladies and gentlemen , GO explore all the corners in
your house to complete that work your boss asked to submit tomorrow !
3. TAKE A HEALTHY BREAK.
What's healthy break you ask me??, Lemme simplify!!
I am sure that I'm not the only human who took a
break for 15 minutes which lasted for 88978 hours!!
I know the guilt that creeps in when this happens .
Intervals are a must have a stress-free man works more
effectively science says ..... so go take a break but make sure you
start back work quickly.
4.KEEP CONTACT WITH OUTSIDE WORLD
I am sure you have experienced this at some point , where
your head's stuck in unending pile of work and you have no idea what's
going around you ?!
Keeping touch with friends and family will not only fill
you in with zest but also motivate for productive work .
5.PREPARE WORK SCHEDULE .
(Too bored to make a time table?? I got you!
download the free pdf of time table sheet in the end !!)
I know it seems boring and too much of work to create a
time table and most of us fail to follow it sometimes !
But having a schedule to follow is better than
having absolutely no plan .
Making a schedule a week prior or a night prior to our
work will emerge into a productive and organized work base .
LASTLY!!
6. GIVE YOURSELF SOME WORK FROM HOME ADVANTAGES .
Yes I know sounds weird and stupid but honestly
there are so many advantages of working from home ....give
yourself some family time , involve in some juicy gossip with your
bestfriend or play games online !!
In all don't let your work swallow you as a whole
where you forget you have a life.
Hey wait up!!
don't forget to collect your free time table pdf goodie !👇 (click the link below )
STAY HOME!
STAY SAFE!
AND WORK ENJOYING THE PROCESS!💛
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING SO FAR !!
DO LEMME KNOW WHAT POINTS YOU FIND IMPORTANT FOR EFFECTIVE WORK FROM HOME
THAT I MISSED .
AND IF YOU LIKE WHAT I WRITE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW👇
HAVE A NICE DAY😀 !!









Comments
Post a Comment